Monday, June 20, 2011

La Rosa del Raval


 It's a pleasure to have friends that convince you to go out, even if you have exams and not having a really good day.. Yesterday was an incredible night, completely unplanned. I guess that's it has something to do with the good company, cheap mojitos and amazing ambient. :)

 I don't have many photos from the party, just trust me when I say it was crazy! I decided to estrenar my new blazer and the sandals from Zara. I really liked the result! I felt so sexy, and must say that I'm totally amazed with this sandals: I wore them almost 10 hours and my feet didn't hurt anything! <3



We went to la Rosa del Raval, a lovely bar-and-restaurant where you can drink Mojitos and Margharitas for 3,5€, with a really cool ambient. 

 Oriol's glasses, from Afflelou are really chic
 
 Drinking, with Javi.

 Doctors healing the bar!

 Beloved HIM, actually, it was only Adri and me who resisted partying untill 7am!


Blazer, Tee and Sandals: Zara
Shorts: Levi's vintage
Rings and Bag: Vintage
Watch: Casio

2 comments:

  1. great outing + outfit, girl! gosh, im so in love with your zara sandals, you matched it so well ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove your outfit!
    Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time! :)