Sunday, June 12, 2011

Agut


As I promise you, here it comes an extra-long post about my familiar Saturday.
Me and my family went to the restaurant Agut for lunch: it's a typical catalan restaurant in the middle of the Barri Gòtic opened in 1924. The local is extremely classic, with no sofistication, but the food is so delicious! They make a modern version of the catalan cuisine, maintaining the flavors of our beloved land. Although the local is so simple, they got little art expositions in their walls: I loved the one that was there, a quite cubist, and the aztec feeling of the picture on the ceiling. 
 
 After eating, we went for a walk crossing my beloved Barri Gòtic: I'm in love with the narrow streets and the walls full of history.
 



We arrived to the harbor, and walked all the coast long...




 Here you can see the famous hotel W in the background: it's sail shape, really according with the harbor and the sea.







 Sweater: Mango (extremely old! I casually found it in my closet, and resulted to be perfect!)
Dress: Oysho
Belt and Boots: Zara
Hat, Bag, Necklace and Rings: Vintage
Watch: Casio Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray-ban wayfarer

2 comments:

  1. youre so adorable!
    that hat looks great btw :)

    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this whole outfit combination so much! you seems to have really cool vintage pieces :))love those hat of yours ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time! :)