Thursday, July 07, 2011

Vocapeople

 

This Sunday I went with my friend Georgina to the theatre to see "Vocapeople", a musical show that we enjoyed a lot. After it, we went to dinner to "El lobo", where we got the first coktail of the night: a mango margharita, so yumi! Then, we went to my favourite coktaileria in the Born, we enjoyed tropical combinations, really great, and danced a bit. We returned home with a big smile, just the way it should be. :)

For the ocassion I decided to wear my new skirt. I just can say that I love it. What do you think of it?

 



In El lobo:

 Our first coktail :)

Later...


 I really enjoyed this coktail: it's called Green Coast. It has grapes, cucumber and a special vodka. I really recommend it!

   

Skirt: H&M
Body: Intimissimi
Sandals: Zara
Bag, Sunglasses and rings: vintage
Cross: forever21
Watch: Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time! :)