Saturday, July 16, 2011

Norge: dia 6


Today, we took the morning in Bergen to finish to visit the beautiful town and make some shopping. We are in sales, so I found amazing clothes in even more amazing prices! Yeeii! So happy :) I visited Monki, Weekday, and casually, I found an Acne store..and couldn't resist! You will see!
In the pictures you can see one of my new purchases: the bowler hat (I bought it in Monki). I absolutely love it! I have found one for years, and now it's mine, finally! :)

In the afternoon we travelled to Stavanger, taking some boats to cross the fiords, and submarine tunnels. We didn't have much time to visit Stavanger, so we decided to go for a walk in the night to see the pretty harbour.

In Bergen:
 Direct from Germany

 
Sailing...



 

Stavanger
 

 I'll show you soon the content of the bag...;)

Shirt: H&M
Faux leather cut-offs: DIY, actually, those are the pants I wear here, they broke up, so I decided to turn them into shorts ;)
Boots: Zara
Hat: Monki
Sunglasses, Bag and Feather earring: vintage
Claw ring: fashionology.nl
Watch: oclock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time! :)