Sunday, July 17, 2011

Norge purchases

As I promised, I show you all my norwegian purchases:

First of all, I visited Monki, where I bought the amazing bowler hat you have already seen here, and an amazing stripped maxi dress, with mesh lines; and velvet leggins.



In Weekday:








This gold transparent blouse with pads, so hot!



















I love this baseball jacket, with silver sleeves!






And finally, a basic mesh mazi dress :)
And finally and more important, ACNE! This so amazing boots in chocolate color where at 50% of discount, I couldn't resist! They're so comfortable and chic, and at the same time, atemporal and elegant.. (I have the sensation that I will where them in all my autum/winter outfits! ;)) 


What do you think? What do you like the most?^^

(I know that there are the days 4 and 5 of Norway missing, I'm having some troubles with the camera! Sorry, I'll post them as soon as I can! <3 )

3 comments:

  1. Oh, quina enveja! Principalment pel viatge a Oslo, però per les botes Acne també, m'encanten!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your brother told me about your blog, I specially like the baseball jacket:)
    following you

    check out mine: http://www.fluorescent-naive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time! :)