Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sales w12

Sales started few days ago with amazing discounts. There was a lot since the last time I went shopping (well, maybe not THAT much haha), so I was really excited about them! I'm extremely happy with my purchases. What about yours?

Las rebajas empezaron hace poquito, con unos descuentos maravillosos. Hacía realmente mucho tiempo desde la última vez que fui de compras (bueno, quizas no tanto ;)), de modo que me moría de ganas de arrasar! Estoy contentísima con mis compras. Qué tal las vuestras?

Shirts from Mango and H&M

 Swan dress, from Zara

 Gabardine from Mango (after years looking for the perfect one, I found this one for only 25€) and Coat with leather sleeves from H&M

 Basic shoes, in brown; Mocasines, in wine; Basic brogues, to replace my old ones.

 A soft and warm bonnet from H&M

XX, Núria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time! :)