Monday, January 30, 2012

Day after



The Brandery is over. I must confess that I have enjoyed a lot this edition. I'm recollecting all the photos from all the cameras, blogs and webs, so it's going to take a while to make decent posts about those three days. I let you some pictures from today, when I relaxed reading some of the magazines I took :)
Good week!

The Brandery ha terminado. Debo confesar que me lo he pasado en grande esta edición. Estoy recopilando las fotos de todas las cámaras, blogs y webs en los que aparezco, así que voy a tardar un poco en poder hacer algun post decente sobre estos 3 días. Así, que de momento, os dejo con algunas fotos de hoy, en que he aprovechado para cotillear alguna de las revistas que cogí ;)
¡Feliz semana!


  Squares shirt: from Him :)

XX, Núria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time! :)