Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Re-tornar


 Things change. But there are moments when they change unexpectedly quickly, so it takes time to adapt to new situations and re-start. We could say that this is my case, and that after this pause, I would try to re-start better and stronger than ever! WELCOME, once again! :)

And I couldn't think in a better way to start that colourful spring-feeling photos. Hope you like them!








Silk blouse: Zara
Red trousers: Zara
Sunglasses and neckpiece: Vintage 
Clock necklace: Camden Market
Necklace worn as a bracelet: H&M
Watch: Casio

2 comments:

  1. lo tuyooo es estiloo! guapíssimaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. el muntatge de fotos que canvien és IM-pressionant...buaa i sóc pre-enginyera, m'hauria de fer vergonya haver-me flipat tant!

    btw, sorry I didn't know how to say it in english :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time! :)