Sunday, February 06, 2011

Venus


One of the greatest things of Barcelona is that you always have something new to discover. The Districts of the centre (Barri Gòtic, el Born, el Raval...) are full of really charming pubs, bars and cafés. We went for a walk with Georgina and Júlia from Brune et Blanche and end up in a little café called Venus, absolutely nice, with a completely pink corridor that we loved! :)

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been preparing a Neuroanatomy exam that is driving me crazy! Wish me luck!


 I've got a vintage camera, as you can see. When I finish my exams I'll try to repair it. We will see if it works!

 




 
 with Júlia

 
And my sweet Georgina :)

Plastic effect shir, Black shirt, Black trousers and Shoes: Zara
Cross Necklace: Mom's
Thin ring: Grandma's
Big ring: H&M
Furry collar: Topshop
"Hunt me down" nailpolish from H&M

3 comments:

  1. si,si,SÍ! M'agradaa, tiaa va ser una bonica tardaa!i les fotos m'encanten amb el fons rosa! flipaa!
    Besitos,georgina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. molt mones les fotos! i la camara... mare meva!

    <3

    http://www.damagedchanges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moltes gràcies per cometar guapa!!
    La veritat és que la Gina ja m'havia ensenyat el teu blog i he de dir-te que m'encanta!
    Les fotos molt bones!!

    Ja m'anire passant!
    besitos!

    (Per cert sento si poso més d'un comentari igual, esque encara no domino el tema Blog jaja)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your time! :)