Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Fresc


Talking about summer it's talking about light, colors, fresh air...and the same on the summer outfits!  Something simple, fresh and lightly, and I think that are the right words to talk about this outfit.  This kind of clothes is what I wear the most of the summer, practical things that allow me to be ready for every adventure and crazy thing that we make! 

I returned home yesterday, so this days you will see lots of summer posts... I'm happy to be again connected to the world (I'm not going to lie to you! ;))...but already missing the beach, the freedom sensation and the people with who I have shared my days...  But I guess that one of the things that make Summer that special is that, actually, it has an end.  So now, I try to enjoy my last days of vacations to start the classes full of energy!  Hope your holidays had been as great as mine! :)

 


 


Crop tee: forever21
Shorts: Zara
Cross necklace: from Norway
Watch: oclock
Sandals and Sunglasses: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your time! :)